Combine sweet pears with creamy stilton in this easy Mexican quesadilla recipe that’s ready in 15 minutes.
- 150g tub or bag buffalo mozzarella
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and roughly grated
- 100g stilton, crumbled
- 4 tbsp tomato chutney (we like Sainsbury’s Warm & Spicy Tomato Chutney)
- ½ x 180g bag baby leaf spinach
- 4 flour tortillas
- Oil, for frying
- Drain the mozzarella, then thinly slice and chop. Put into a bowl and mix with the pear and stilton. Add the tomato chutney.
- Cook the spinach in a small pan with a little water for 2 minutes, until just wilted. Cool, squeeze out the water and roughly chop. Add to the pear and stilton mixture and mix well.
- Spoon half onto a flour tortilla and spread evenly. Top with another tortilla. Repeat with the remaining stilton mixture and 2 more tortillas.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the tortillas, 1 at a time, for 2-3 minutes. Invert onto a plate, then slide back into the pan and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes, until browned and the cheese has melted. Cut into quarters to serve.