- 6 large sheets filo pastry or 10 sheets if small
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g sliced ham , chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions , sliced
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 300g tub soft cheese , room temperature
- 2 large handfuls rocket leaves
- 50g blue cheese , crumbled
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Brush each filo sheet with a little oil and layer into a 20cm springform or loose-bottomed tin, overlapping each sheet at a different angle.
- Mix together the ham, spring onions, eggs, soft cheese and rocket, then pour into the filo case. Sprinkle with blue cheese and pine nuts, then bake for 30 mins until just set. Cool slightly, slice and serve with a salad.