A gorgeously flavoursome pizza, oozing with creamy blue Cambozola cheese and topped with seasonal spring tarragon
- 490g pack Waitrose Organic Italian stone baked pizza bases (frozen)
- 430g pack cook’s ingredients chargrilled courgettes in olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ x 15g pack tarragon
- 125g Cambozola cheese, torn into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Place the bases on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.
- Tip the courgettes into a sieve over a bowl and leave for at least 2-3 minutes, to drain thoroughly (reserve the oil).
- Slice the red onion very thinly into rings. Place the courgettes on the pizza base, followed by the red onion. Tear up half the tarragon and scatter over the top, with the cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-18 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Tear up the remaining tarragon, scatter over the pizza and drizzle with a touch of the reserved courgette oil just before serving. Serve with a tomato salad.